Terms & Conditions
Using Presence Global
- Presence Global offers, among other things, internet privacy control tools (the “Services”), which allow its users to locate their personal information (the “Personal Information”) on the internet and, in certain cases, control privacy settings for the information.
- We have established certain rules designed to make Presence Global a safe and secure experience for all users. Failure to abide by these rules may result in termination of your access to Presence Global and Services offered. By using this Service, you agree to the following rules:
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- You are legally permitted to use the Services offered by Presence Global.
- You will follow any and all laws, rules, and regulations when using the Services offered by Presence Global.
- All information that you provide to Presence Global when enrolling in the Services is accurate, complete, and truthful.
- You are not located in, under the control of, a national or resident of, or attempting to access the Service from any country which the United States has (a) embargoed goods, (b) identified as a “Specially Designated National,” or (c) placed on the Commerce Department’s Table of Deny Orders.
- You will not use the Service to assist in stalking, harassing, intimidating, or harming any other person or business.
- You will not use the Service to engage in any illegal activity.
- You will not index, crawl, decompile, scrape, or reverse engineer any part of the web, mobile application or any other platform or Service offered by Presence Global.
- You will not interfere with, attempt to interfere with, or assist anyone else in interfering with or disrupting Presence Global’s security or network.
- The Company shall not be held liable or responsible for any losses, expenses, damages, or costs you incur through using the Presence Global service, and you agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Company harmless for any such losses.
- We can terminate or restrict your use of the Service at any time and for any reason. We also reserve the right to discontinue or modify Presence Global or the Services offered at any time. We may not provide advanced notice if this happens.
- Users will be required to create an account with Presence Global in order to access and use the Services. You agree to use your account only for personal use and not to share it with any other person.
- You will be required to enter validation code as two-factor authentication, which will help to protect your account from any unauthorized access. It is your sole responsibility to guard and protect this login information. We are not responsible for any activities or damages resulting from any unauthorized use of your account.
- In order to use the Services, you may be required to pay a subscription fee. This fee may be paid at a recurring interval as offered by the Company. Payment of subscription fees shall be made through Apple In-App purchase and will require your input of valid and current payment information. You authorize us to charge your credit card or other acceptable payment method elected, for the amount of the subscription fees due.
- Pricing, subscription terms, and availability are subject to change at any time.
- The Services allows users to search the internet for Personal Information and then, in certain cases, delete or control third-party privacy settings related to the Personal Information. By using the Services, you agree that you will only use the Services to access and modify Personal Information that is either (i) your own or (ii) that of a minor child for whom you are the parent or legal guardian.
- Presence Global allows you to control third-party privacy settings through Presence App that hosts the Personal Information. The Company cannot and does not guarantee that (i) all Personal Information found on the internet will be discovered by the Presence Global or that (ii) Presence Global will be able to accurately modify all privacy settings.
Security and Safety
- Your security and safety are important to us. While we have put many precautions in place to ensure the safety of your information and browsing devices while using our Services, please do not assume that your information and devices are fully secured in all actions you take on the internet.
- You agree to take reasonable precautions when transmitting sensitive information across the internet and acknowledge that the Company will not be responsible for the loss or interception of such information.
- All materials available through Presence Global, including (but not limited to) the name Presence Global and our logos, images, text, illustrations, audio and video files are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, or other rights which are owned by or licensed to our Company. You agree not to copy, reproduce, duplicate, display, or otherwise distribute these materials without our written permission.
- You agree not to use Presence Global’s Services to transmit any intellectual property that you are not authorized to transmit.
Limitation of Damages
- IN NO EVENT WILL PRESENCE GLOBAL BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR INTERRUPTIONS IN SERVICE, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR PROGRAMS, OR PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL PRESENCE GLOBAL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, AND/OR INCIDENTAL, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES, OR THE CONDUCT OF YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) DEATH, INJURY, OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS. THIS INCLUDES ANY CLAIMS, LOSSES OR DAMAGES ARISING FROM ACCESSING
THE INTERNET THROUGH THE USE OF THE SERVICES OR COMMUNICATING WITH OTHER USERS WHILE USING THE SERVICES.
- PRESENCE GLOBAL IS PROVIDED WITHOUT ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING (WITHOUT LIMITATION) ANY WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY, ACCURACY, QUALITY, OR SAFETY.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Company, its affiliates, partners, members, owners, officers, and directors from and against any and all claims, damages, or liabilities related to (i) your breach of these Terms, (ii) your use of the Services or (iii) your interaction with any third parties or third party websites, through the use of the Services.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California without regard for the conflict of law provisions. Any dispute arising hereunder, or related to the terms hereof, shall be brought exclusively in the state or federal courts located in California.
- Presence Global may use certain features of the device on which you access the Services. You agree that Presence Global may access these features, and further agree that you may be charged by your phone, Internet, or data provider for the use of these Services. You acknowledge that you will be fully responsible for any charges incurred through your use of the Presence of Global Services.
- The Company may provide you with administrative notices regarding Presence Global or other services via email. You hereby expressly consent to receive such emails. You may remove yourself from our email list by following the “unsubscribe” instructions in the email correspondence you receive from us.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the remainder of these Terms shall continue in full force and effect to the maximum extent legally permissible.
- The delay or failure of either party hereunder to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms, shall in no way constitute a waiver of such rights.
- If you do not understand any of the Terms listed above, or if you have any questions or comments about such Terms, we encourage you to please contact us via email at email@example.com.