What are we protecting you from?
Is it Just One Click, right? It has a severe impact! Tired of those umpteen advertisements that pop up on your social media page? How do they know what my interests are? Is my information private? Online data breach, misuse of your information, or identity thefts are widespread in the digital world, and that is where Presence Global comes into work as a barricade and saves you from the nuisances of the world wide web.
How do we do this?
We ask necessary information from you to find your digital footprints, by analyzing the way our customers use our services, providing you with the customer and technical support, and ensuring that we comply with any applicable legal and law enforcement requirements. We may use your personal information to inform you about your digital presence and to enable you with tools to control your privacy online. No data transmissions through the internet or via mobile devices, or even physical transfer of information, can be guaranteed to be completely secure.
[NOTE – We do not sell or provide data access to any 3rd party analytics company; our users are never treated as products.]
What kind of information do we collect?
- Information you directly provide or transmit to Presence Global, including, but not limited to any registration information, profile information, and any emails, social media messages, or other electronic communications which you may send us.
- Personal information found on third-party websites that our services may crawl when providing our internet privacy control features.
- We don’t save any credentials of social media on the Presence platform but instead re-direct the authentication to specific social media platforms.
Information that we share:
- We may share your personal information upon a specific request by you.
- We may share your personal information with law enforcement or other applicable authoritative agencies if we are required to do so by law or regulation, or if we believe that doing so could prevent severe and immediate harm to you or anybody else. If you use or attempt to use Presence Global to facilitate any criminal activity, we may report such conduct and information to the appropriate authorities.
You must be at least 18 years old to use our services. Also, we do not knowingly collect personal information of any kind from children under the age of 13, nor do we market it to children under this age. If you believe we have collected personal information from a child younger than 13, please contact us immediately so we may delete any such data gathered and adequately address the issue.